PDA

View Full Version : Customization of Qt Demo

nivditha
20th October 2010, 08:22
Hi all,

I need help. I will have to customize Qt Demo applications due to exclusions of around 8 libraries like QtNetwork, QtOpenGL etc. What and where all will i have to do my modifications on account of these exclusions? It will be useful if i get some brief idea about it.

Thanks in Advance,
Nivditha

wysota
20th October 2010, 10:15
Do you want simply to remove the applications from QtDemo or do you want to change code of any of them?

nivditha
20th October 2010, 12:10
Few test cases that are not required are to be removed and few which got affected by exclusions are to
be modified. Where can i find the test suites? in /src or in /tools

wysota
20th October 2010, 12:47
What test suites? Are you talking about Qt Demo or tests?

nivditha
20th October 2010, 13:01
Sorry for not being clear. Its about developing test suites only. modifying testlib.

wysota
20th October 2010, 13:22
So what does Qt Demo has to do with this? The examples and demos don't have corresponding test cases, only test suites for Qt itself are available (in the tests subdirectory of Qt's source tree).

anjanikumardas
21st October 2010, 07:18
So what does Qt Demo has to do with this? The examples and demos don't have corresponding test cases, only test suites for Qt itself are available (in the tests subdirectory of Qt's source tree).

Could you please tell me the path for these tests' subdirectory. What are the applications/examples in qt demo useful for?
Also, if I have to test that QT is working properly, I have to use QTestlib. Is that correct?

wysota
26th October 2010, 22:58
Could you please tell me the path for these tests' subdirectory.
The path is "tests" in Qt's source tree.

What are the applications/examples in qt demo useful for?
They are useful for getting yourself familiar with Qt.