PDA

View Full Version : Layout problem

baluk
22nd October 2010, 09:57
Hi,

Here I am again with layout problem. I have a big trouble in getting the exact layout I wanted to make. I wante to divide the main window into 3 parts of those two parts are vertically divided by horizontal line and these two parts are horizontally aligned with third part with vertical line between them. And these two lines should be intersected. I tried in many ways but Couldn't get the desired one. I would be grateful for any suggestions. I hope you will get the picture in your mind.

Thank You,
Baluk

Lykurg
22nd October 2010, 10:04
What image:) and moved to newbie.

baluk
22nd October 2010, 10:10
I am sorry it was a mistake . And I now changed my post explained my problem in text. Please go through it again.

Lykurg
22nd October 2010, 10:34
I hope you will get the picture in your mind.I am afraid, but no, I didn't get a picture in mind. Please make a short mocup in paint or other and attach the image.

baluk
22nd October 2010, 10:53
Hi,

Here I am attaching my real layout image which I now have to make it in Qt.

Thank You,

Baluk

genjix
22nd October 2010, 15:42
make one VBoxLayout holding the 2 panels in the left. Use setStretchFactor to set the relevant weights. Attach this to a blank widget X

then make another HBoxLayout, add the widget X on the left, and your third widget on the right. easy.

baluk
22nd October 2010, 16:44
I used QFrame, But I had trouble with intersecting the lines.

baluk
24th October 2010, 06:21
I Want to close this post because a different layout has been taken. Thanks to all.