PDA

View Full Version : Can't use the plugin example provided by QT

tonnot
28th October 2010, 10:55
The customwidgetplugin provided by QT at examples does not appears as a widget.

I must to go to 'plugin information' to discover that customwidgetplugin has an error :

The complement ....\customwidgetplugin.dll uses an incompatible QT lib. (It cannot to mix the debug and release libs)
(And the more strange thing is that this message is showed in Spanish - and all my QT works in english.... )

I dont understand how it can be happen. It is QT people guilty or I ?

And one more question. Why designer at QT Creator is different than QT Designer (In QT Creator I dont see the plugins - Arthur, Display, Phonon and Q3 Support) ?

Thanks

tonnot
28th October 2010, 13:20
There is no people that happen them the same than me ?

tbscope
28th October 2010, 15:07
It is QT people guilty or I ?
If you ask that question, you haven't researched the problem enough :-)

The error is very obvious. You're mixing Qt versions. This is not allowed in some cases.

To see where the problem is, you need to give more information.
Which Qt versions did you install. Did you build Qt and/or the examples yourself. Which version of Qt did you use when building the examples? ...

tonnot
28th October 2010, 17:19
Thanks Tb.
QT Creator 2.0 (Based on 4.7.0 - Built on Jun 21 2010)
QT Designer 4.6.3
I have installed the official qt-sdk-win-opensource-2010.04.exe
What can I do ?
( I have made a question about the difference betwen Cretor Design mode and QT Designer at QT-Tools Forum , but nobody answer. May be the same reason ?)

tonnot
29th October 2010, 10:14
Please, help.
I can't continue on learning custom widget plugins.
And, what is the reason because I cannot see plugins in QT Creator design mode ( arthur Widgets, Display, Phonon. The same problem of QT different versions ? How ? )
I have installed the official qt-sdk-win-opensource-2010.04.exe

Added after 44 minutes:

I think the solution are : you can use Designer (and Qt) built with MinGW.
And, by extension, am I going to have similar problems in the future with this problem ? (QT Built with ? and my programs with MinGW)
Thanks

tonnot
29th October 2010, 19:55
QT is kidding me ?
I have downloaded and install qt-sdk-win-opensource-2010.05.exe , and SURPRISE !!! Now I have :
QT Creator 2.0.1 (Based on 4.7.0 - Built on Aug 24 2010)
QT Designer 4.7.0
( Before, I have QT Creator 2.0 Based on 4.7.0 and QT Designer 4.6.3 )
( I downloaded qt-sdk-win-opensource-2010.04 on 07/Sept/2010 and qt-sdk-win-opensource-2010.05 today 29/Oct/2010)

FIRST :
I keep on view design mode into QT Creator different than QT Designer (I dont see arthur Widgets, Display, Phonon. into QT Creator-Design mode)
SECOND :
Now I see that the plugin is not loaded because :
it be expected the key : "Windows mingw release full-config " and has received "Windows mingw debug full-config"
I used the original .pro file and a modification made by me ( CONFIG += release). But in both cases nothing .

Is that I am the only idiot that this happens?????
Why I am unable to create THE PLUGIN PROPOSED BY QT ?

wysota
29th October 2010, 22:14
Is that I am the only idiot that this happens?????
Do you really want us to answer this question? :cool: