PDA

View Full Version : QNetworkConfiguration::StateFlag - Get availabe networks that i didn't add.

metRo_
29th October 2010, 22:03
I'm using:
QList<QNetworkConfiguration> configs = manager->allConfigurations(FLAGS); to get all the networks.
-If i use QNetworkConfiguration::Discovered as flag it return all the networks available at the moment and that i already use, networks that i saved in my computer.
-If i use QNetworkConfiguration::Defined as flag it give all the networks saved in my computer even if they are not available at the moment.

What i want is to see all the networks that i don't have save in my computer and that are available. Like if i take my pc to a coffe that i never visited i want to see the wlan of that coffe. I tried undefined but it always give me 0 networks.

wysota
31st October 2010, 10:40
So.... Can't you get the list of all active networks and substract the list of defined network from it?

metRo_
31st October 2010, 15:50
I forget to say that my problem is in mobile, in PC it return the network but not in mobile :s

PS: the active return the network that i'm using!

wysota
2nd November 2010, 16:23
I don't understand what problem you are having then. Try describing it in some clearer way.