PDA

View Full Version : Compatible Qt-Creator with Qt_4.5.2

sujan.dasmahapatra
26th November 2010, 04:04
Dear friends

I want to use Qt Creator for my older version 4.5.2, Can anyone tell me which version of creator would be compatible for 4.5.2 and where can i get it ? I can see only the latest version is available on Qt site.

Any suggesstions will be appreciated. Thanks sujan

tbscope
26th November 2010, 04:40
Do you want to build Qt Creator with Qt 4.5.2?
Or do you want to use Qt 4.5.2 in Qt Creator, regardless of the version of Qt used to build Qt Creator?

You can use any Qt4 version in Qt Creator. Use the settings to find the correct qmake file and everything will be set up. You just need to select which version you want to use to build your program.
Building Qt Creator with Qt 4.5.2 will be a problem for the later versions, but Qt Creator 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 can be build with Qt 4.5

Archives are at: ftp://ftp.qt.nokia.com/qtcreator/

Edit: I see I just wasted my time on this post.
Do NOT post in more than one forum. It shows a lack of trust and respect and it will add you in my little black book of people not to reply to anymore.

sujan.dasmahapatra
26th November 2010, 08:21
Hi tbscope
Thansks for the information.
when I am trying to install qtcreator 2.0.1 its giving Glibc error. Could u give some idea how coule I get rid of this ?
below are the errors

/home/sdh/qtcreator-2.0.1/bin/qtcreator: /lib64/tls/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.4' not found (required by /home/sdh/qtcreator-2.0.1/bin/../lib/libQtGui.so.4)
/home/sdh/qtcreator-2.0.1/bin/qtcreator: /lib64/tls/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.4' not found (required by /home/sdh/qtcreator-2.0.1/bin/../lib/libQtNetwork.so.4)
/home/sdh/qtcreator-2.0.1/bin/qtcreator: /lib64/tls/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.4' not found (required by /home/sdh/qtcreator-2.0.1/bin/../lib/libQtCore.so.4)

Thanks sujan