PDA

View Full Version : Qt Creator No files in editor section

rajko
29th November 2010, 21:17
I installed QT 4.7.1 and QT Creator 2.1 RC (downloaded binaries from official QT site), and when I choose any example, I can build it, but I don't see nothing in editor section of the Creator only help file explaining the example. When I open some source file directly everything OK. My OS is Windows 7 64bit. I looked on here, on bug report site and elsewhere and nobody mention anything like this, so it must be me:).Thnx.
PS. Only thing that I did when installed was putting correct paths in Tools->Options->QT4, qmake location: c:\qt\4.7.1\bin\qmake.exe and mingw directoty: C:\Qt\qtcreator-2.0.94\mingw and rebuild debugger helpers.

Zlatomir
29th November 2010, 21:23
Examples show the help page first (this is the default behavior), but you can click on the Edit button in the left toolbar (or Ctrl + 2)

rajko
29th November 2010, 21:28
Thnx for quick reply, when I click on the Edit button in the left toolbar, there is nothing, no file names, nothing, only help file of the project I opened on the right, and I can build it, run it without problems. Also, Designer button is grayed out, even when I choose example which contains .ui file (Calculator Form Example).