PDA

View Full Version : qt I want my widget show security code from web

insert
30th November 2010, 08:22
what can we use qt class or how we can code it?

FelixB
30th November 2010, 09:01
please give some more details. what does "security code" mean? in general, I qould youse a QTextEdit for displaying code. The logic how you get the input is not Qt-related.

insert
30th November 2010, 14:35
I'm sorry at first,maybe called verification code (sometimes when Login in we need to ),soI want to Login in in Widget fuction instead of Login in on web.
first I want to know Qt function to achieve verification code picture. what I should do? I have a try scan web sourse,but not get more useful information about verification code .
thanks.

tbscope
30th November 2010, 14:53
If you want to create a captcha, just create a custom widget (custom painting) or a pixmap.
To enter the code, use a line edit.

FelixB
30th November 2010, 15:08
If you want to create a captcha, just create a custom widget (custom painting) or a pixmap.
To enter the code, use a line edit.

i think he wants to grab an existing captcha from a website, not creating one by himself. If understand him correctly, he wants to build a wrapper for web-logins.

insert
30th November 2010, 16:15
yes, that is my question point

insert
1st December 2010, 16:02
somebodly else? ....

javimoya
1st December 2010, 19:58
is the webpage is in a qwebview or you are using qnetworkacess to make http requests is quite easy...
just parse the html and get that part...
frame=page.mainFrame();
and then QWebElement to parse.
Download the image... and show to the user.

is you are trying to get the captcha from an external browser (ie, etc)... that's much more more more complicated.