PDA

View Full Version : using qmotif extension

pascasio
30th November 2010, 11:12
Hello.

I want to use some xt-motif code with qt.

I have already downloaded the qt commercial development kit and installed it, but when I want to include qmotif.h but I can't find it. It is supposed to be in folder/extensions, but there is not such folder.

Could anyone help me with this issue?

thanks

zgulser
30th November 2010, 12:13
Hi,

You want to design with the regarding motif style?

pascasio
30th November 2010, 12:24
Hi,

You want to design with the regarding motif style?

I guess so, but that is not really important for me. All I need is to re-use all the code made with XT-motif and use it as QT code (I am implementing some more stuff with QT and want to use the old Xt stuff and the new one with QT together).

I know that I need to use the qmotif extension, but I can't find it :(

BalaQT
30th November 2010, 12:27
hi,
in pro file , set

INCLUDEPATH += /folder/extensions

but there is not such folder.

im not clear wat u r asking , if the file is missing try to download the files again

Bala

Bala

pascasio
30th November 2010, 12:33
the extensions folder does not exist in my linux hard drive.

I downloaded the installation package for linux/X11 and after compiling and installing it, I can't find the extensions folder.

Could I download this folder anywhere? All I know I can download is the QT C++ development kit from http://qt.nokia.com/downloads

any suggestion? thanks

BalaQT
30th November 2010, 12:40
hi,
im not sure,
but try http://linux.die.net/man/3/qmotif

Bala

zgulser
30th November 2010, 12:42
I said so because if you intend to use "qmotif" only with your widgets to design your UI, then you can open designer like "designer.exe -style qmotif", but if this is the case of course.

pascasio
30th November 2010, 13:53
I am going to develope it in Linux X11.

Qmotif extension is supposed to be included in the commercial kit only, but it seems it is not included in the commercial trial version.