PDA

View Full Version : Undefined Reference Errors Compiling Examples

nerdasaurus
3rd December 2010, 05:15
So I've seen a lot of similar forum posts, tried a few things, but still haven't found an answer. When I try to compile these examples (Windows, default install options), I get loads of "undefined reference to '_imp__ZN....'" errors. I've tried commenting out the symbian: include($$QT_SOURCE_TREE...) line in the project file. I've tried run qmake, build all, rebuild all, clean all in various orders. No dice. I must be missing something pretty basic - none of the examples compile. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

franz
3rd December 2010, 21:24
Is Qt in your library search path?

nerdasaurus
4th December 2010, 03:43
Tools->Options->Qt4 Tab shows:

-Auto-detected
--Qt in PATH <not found>
-Manual
--4.7.0 c:\qt\2010.05\qt\bin\qmake.exe

When i browse to that manual directory, everything looks in order. Is there something else I should check? Something I need to add to my system PATH var?

BalaQT
4th December 2010, 04:57
hi,
Qt PATH must be set. try to set the PATH variable in PROJECTS->buildsettings->buildenvironment

make sure its set

hope it helps
Bala

nerdasaurus
4th December 2010, 05:44
Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I tried the "Clear system environment" checkbox under build environment. That seems to set the path to C:\Qt\2010.05\mingw\bin;C:\Qt\2010.05\qt\bin
and qtdir to C:\Qt\2010.05\qt.

Still no dice. When I go to tools->options->qt4 the auto detect still says not found.

Can someone using windows tell me what their path and qtdir vars are set to?

BalaQT
4th December 2010, 06:39
hi,

Still no dice. When I go to tools->options->qt4 the auto detect still says not found
in tools->options->qt4
u can add ur own qt settings.
select manual and click the + button
then select
C:\Qt\2010.05\qt\bin\qmake.exe

I tried the "Clear system environment"
try to set the
path to C:\Qt\2010.05\mingw\bin;C:\Qt\2010.05\qt\bin
and qtdir to C:\Qt\2010.05\qt.
under Build environment and system environment

run qmake and then try clean and run ur project

Hope it helps