PDA

View Full Version : QtCreator - question on shortcut key

Qqt
15th December 2010, 06:29
In QtCreator,

Is there a Shortcut key to access the Symbols drop-down menu at the Editor Toolbar in QtCreator? I am using 2.0.1. I can use mouse to click but I prefer the use of keyboard if there is a shortcut key defined.

Is there a shortcut key to toggle between the header file and its cpp file? For example, in Visual Studio Visual Assit, I can use Alt-O to jump between a.h and a.cpp in the editor, if another file is not already opened, it can be opened automatically.

Thank you.

edenwaith
7th January 2011, 01:52
I recently had the same question. I searched through Qt Creator's help documents, but didn't find the answer. I asked a co-worker -- no luck there either.

Did another search again, and finally found the answer. The F4 key will toggle between the header and source files.

BalaQT
7th January 2011, 06:10
hi,

Is there a shortcut key to toggle between the header file and its cpp file? For example, in Visual Studio Visual Assit, I can use Alt-O to jump between a.h and a.cpp in the editor, if another file is not already opened, it can be opened automatically.

shift + F2 will Toggle between code declaration and definition.
and F4 Toggle between header file and source file

explore the link
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qtcreator-snapshot/creator-keyboard-shortcuts.html
Bala

ktk
8th January 2011, 11:43
A dot is the shortcut for 'Method in Current File' in the locator. So Ctrl+K, ., <Space>

Qqt
8th January 2011, 12:29
Thank you guys.