PDA

View Full Version : Deploying on mac with Qt

strif
16th December 2010, 13:21
Hello there!
I made an application and it seems its working fine when I build the release mode.
Here is the output of : otool -L RightDoneIt.app/Contents/MacOs/rightdoneit

/opt/local/lib/libMagick++.4.dylib (compatibility version 5.0.0, current version 5.0.0)
QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui (compatibility version 4.7.0, current version 4.7.0)
QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore (compatibility version 4.7.0, current version 4.7.0)
/usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib (compatibility version 7.0.0, current version 7.9.0)
/usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 625.0.0)
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 125.2.1)

As you can see from the first line, Im using the ImageMagick library

After that, I to deploy with the macdeployqt tool : deployqt RightDoneIt.app -dmg
That produces all the expected files and when I type check with otool Im getting

@executable_path/../Frameworks/libMagick++.4.dylib (compatibility version 5.0.0, current version 5.0.0)
@executable_path/../Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui (compatibility version 4.7.0, current version 4.7.0)
@executable_path/../Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore (compatibility version 4.7.0, current version 4.7.0)
/usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib (compatibility version 7.0.0, current version 7.9.0)
/usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 625.0.0)
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 125.2.1)

If I try to run the application made with the deploytool, I get a runtime error everytime Im trying to run an ImageMagick function.

Does anyone knows how to fix that?