PDA

View Full Version : Accessing IPCamera from QWebkit

meat030
7th January 2011, 06:45
Hi,

I'm trying to access my IP camera via QWebkit.

The camera provides a web interface to set the camera setting and do operations like pan/tilt. The camera is a FOSCAM ( FI8908W ) camera. the web interface has 2 logins - one for activeX supported browser (IExplorer) and Server Push mode for Browsers like
Chrome , Safari , Firefox

below is a screen capture of the web interface

I'd like to intergrate this web interface into my QT Gui by using QWebkit and am not having much luck.

I manage to login through my gui. but when I do the video stream will not show (I see a blue ? box where the video should be).and the buttons are not responsive (e.g. pan/tilt buttons etc). But the funny thing is if I view the url in Chrome it works beautifully. Isn't chrome based on Webkit ?

My code so far is very simple. I created a project in QTCreator. Inserted a QWebview object into my form. then entered the IP (192.x.x.x) in the object property box. I get as far as login but I see no video.

MainWindow::MainWindow(QWidget *parent) :
QMainWindow(parent),
ui(new Ui::MainWindow)
{

ui->webView->settings()->setAttribute(QWebSettings::PluginsEnabled,true);
ui->webView->settings()->setAttribute(QWebSettings::JavaEnabled,true);
ui->webView->settings()->setAttribute(QWebSettings::JavascriptEnabled,true) ;
ui->webView->settings()->setAttribute(QWebSettings::JavascriptCanOpenWindow s,true);
ui->webView->settings()->setAttribute(QWebSettings::DeveloperExtrasEnabled, true);
ui->webView->settings()->setAttribute(QWebSettings::LocalContentCanAccessRe moteUrls,true);
}

MainWindow::~MainWindow()
{ delete ui;}

any help would be appreciated

Cheers
esa

meat030
10th January 2011, 02:11
Bump ..

Anyone ?