PDA

View Full Version : form setting

mickey
25th September 2006, 23:25
hi, I've checkedin form setting 'pixmap' and write splash as function then saved it; but it happen strange thing: I can't remove it: when I open form setting I delete splash and uncheck 'pixmap' and type OK and save; but when I open again form setting, qpixmap function and splash write is still there!! why? thanks

wysota
26th September 2006, 00:10
Could you explain your problem a bit more and use proper english sentences? Remember, that we don't know your applications, we don't know what your variables are, what is "it", what you do (for example for do you mean by "checkedin"), etc.

mickey
26th September 2006, 00:28
sorry please;
I draw a mainWindow in designer; then i tried to change 'form setting' (in designer form->form setting). There I check pixmap function and put write 'splash'; I saved; problem is that I can't remove pixmap function ( I unchecked it and delete the write splash and choose ok: but when the next time I open 'form setting' pixmap function appears again checked!!!)

wysota
26th September 2006, 10:05
Indeed there seems to be a bug (at least in Qt 4.1.4). You could report it to Trolls using the tasktracker. As a workaround you can remove the corresponding line from the ui file yourself.

mickey
27th September 2006, 00:06
Indeed there seems to be a bug (at least in Qt 4.1.4). You could report it to Trolls using the tasktracker. As a workaround you can remove the corresponding line from the ui file yourself.
how to report bug if in the combobox of QT version don't appear qt 4.1.4?

wysota
27th September 2006, 01:28
how to report bug if in the combobox of QT version don't appear qt 4.1.4?
Choose 4.1.2 and provide the proper version in the "more information" field.