PDA

View Full Version : Circular list widget

codebehind
16th January 2011, 22:38
Hello!

This is my first contribution to OS community.
I've created a widget that has a list of items (QLabel) and its point is to scroll items like they are on a cylinder.

It is in ver 0.1.0. Here (https://github.com/bostjanp/Qt-Circular-List-widget) is the link.

I would love to improve my skills in writing project (code, documentation, unit tests) so... I would like to hear your opinion.

nish
25th January 2011, 10:22
it would be good if you posted a screenshot or youtube video of your widget.

Lykurg
25th January 2011, 13:20
Just while a brief look I came across
#ifdef DEBUG
qDebug() <<"item h: " << item->height() << " w: " << item->width();
#endif
If you build in release mode qDebug() will print nothing, so you don't have to write each time #ifdef...

codebehind
25th January 2011, 23:12
I haven't done anything (yet) about graphics. And I supposed the demo is good enough. I'll work on youtube video that's a good idea. Haven't done it yet

I didn't know that, thanx

Added after 8 minutes:

sorry, something went wrong while I was posting...

@MrDeath
I haven't done anything (yet) about graphics. And I supposed the demo is good enough. I'll work on youtube video that's a good idea. Haven't done it yet

@Lykurg
I didn't know that, thanx.
I test it as you said. With the rules I have in CMakeLists.txt it didn't work?!?! Am I missing something.