PDA

View Full Version : qmake and image collections

villy
2nd October 2006, 11:51
Hi all,
I'm not sure that is the correct section where to post my question... but...
Is there a way (some parameter in project file I think) to control the generation of the qmake_image_collection.cpp? I want to assigne a different name because I have two project in the same directory ad the qmake_image_collection.cpp is genereted only for the first one! (the first compiled with make...)

Yes, I can edit make file manually... but if I can do this automatically it's better :D

Thanks...

Brandybuck
2nd October 2006, 19:15
I generally don't use qmake_image_collection.cpp files. Instead I use resources. You can have many resource files.

villy
3rd October 2006, 09:01
I've forgotten to say that I'm using Linux... I knew that resource file are used only under Win, isn't it? Is it possible to use them under Linux too? If yes how to?
Thanks...

troll
3rd October 2006, 21:00
Hi!

I've forgotten to say that I'm using Linux... I knew that resource file are used only under Win, isn't it? Is it possible to use them under Linux too? If yes how to?
Thanks...sure you can use resources under linux: http://doc.trolltech.com/4.1/resources.html it works for me without problems.

have fun :)

PS. sorry for my english...

Regards,
Przemek

Brandybuck
3rd October 2006, 21:54
Resources can be used on all platforms. They are compiled into the executable in exactly the same way qt3 images were.

villy
4th October 2006, 12:40
thanks to all :)