PDA

View Full Version : How to use KDReport

rivci
19th February 2011, 03:42
Did anyone here use KDReport?
I just install KDReport and try to compile it's example (which is provided in it's installation path) and got these errors

cannot find -lkdreportsd
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I don't know what's wrong here. I wonder if some one can get me a documentation or show me how to use this report.

Anyone help me please :)

stampede
19th February 2011, 07:01
You are trying to link to debug version of the library - make sure that you have kdreportd.dll file somewhere in the linker directories ( -L in .pro file ).

rivci
25th February 2011, 08:54
I don't find kdreportd.dll in my installed kdreport.
I just try to rebuild my kd report and everything works fine.

Now that I can debug my project, the next problem is I can't run my project in release mode....
it says

cannot find -lkdreports
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

It's absolutely annoying to know that I already made all my report in kdreport and found that my project can't be compiled.. :(

Added after 15 minutes:

After checked my kdreports installation folder, I found that I don't have kdreports.dll and kdreporttesttools.dll.. the only dll I have is kdreportsd.dll and kdreporttesttoolsd.dll. Is there something wrong in my installation? and fix these?

stampede
25th February 2011, 09:55
I have never used KDReport, but it should be possible to build it in both debug and release modes. If for some reasons you can't build both modes at one time, then build debug, copy the debug .dlls, then rebuild in release mode and copy release libraries.
Maybe post a link from where you've downloaded the KDReport.