PDA

View Full Version : QMediaPluginLoaded Error

Manjula
24th February 2011, 11:52
Hello All,

I want to make radio application. for tat i downloaded the sample radio application from nokia website.while running the application i face this error:

QMediaPluginLoader: Failed to load plugin: "H:/QtSDK/Simulator/Qt/mingw/plugins/mediaservice/qsimulatorengine.dll" "The plugin 'H:/QtSDK/Simulator/Qt/mingw/plugins/mediaservice/qsimulatorengine.dll' uses incompatible Qt library. Expected build key "Windows mingw debug full-config", got "Windows mingw release full-config""
QMediaPluginLoader: Failed to load plugin: "H:/QtSDK/Simulator/Qt/mingw/plugins/mediaservice/qtmedia_audioengine.dll" "The plugin 'H:/QtSDK/Simulator/Qt/mingw/plugins/mediaservice/qtmedia_audioengine.dll' uses incompatible Qt library. Expected build key "Windows mingw debug full-config", got "Windows mingw release full-config""
defaultServiceProvider::requestService(): no service
found for - "com.nokia.qt.radio"

Please help me what i need to do to avoid this error.

I have Qt Creator 2.0.95 and windows platform.

Thanks,
Manju

wysota
27th February 2011, 09:59
Build the application in release mode.

Manjula
28th February 2011, 10:27
Hi All,
I get the following error message, while building Radio application in release mode.

Starting H:\QtExamples\Radio-build-simulator\release\Radio.exe...
H:\QtExamples\Radio-build-simulator\release\Radio.exe exited with code -1073741511

Does somebody know how to solve this error?

Thanks,
Manju

wysota
28th February 2011, 10:34
Debug your app.

Manjula
28th February 2011, 12:28
Hi Wysota,
Thanks for ur Reply,

While debugging i get this error:

Executable Failed : During startup program exited with code 0xc0000139.

I am new to this Qt so can u say what can cause this and how do I repair it?

wysota
28th February 2011, 20:54
Sure. Open Google and type in 0xc0000139.

Manjula
1st March 2011, 07:52
I searched in google and found it can be caused by a corrupted registry or misconfigured system files. so what i want to do now. How to configure system files. whether i want to install some software to solve the registry problem or want to load plugins into my application.
Please suggest me....

wysota
1st March 2011, 14:20
You want to be looking for developer help, not end-user help.

0xc0000139 is "DLL not found".

Manjula
2nd March 2011, 12:49
I have searched in sdk and i founded the dll file.
please tell me how can i solve this error.

wysota
2nd March 2011, 12:54
Your operating system needs to be able to find it. The fact that you have found it is meaningless :) The linker looks for dlls in %PATH%, application directory and Windows' System32 directory. You need to place the dll in one of those locations.

Manjula
3rd March 2011, 10:17
Sorry, I'm really a beginner in Qt. I need more information, about what I have to do. i tried to include those dll in my path variable and run the application, but still problem exists. i dont know how to solve this. Can you help me...

wysota
3rd March 2011, 11:06
Sorry, I'm really a beginner in Qt.
It has nothing to do with Qt.

I need more information, about what I have to do.
Place all the needed dll files alongside your application binary. If you're not sure which dlls are needed, use a tool such as Dependency Walker to find out.

Manjula
3rd March 2011, 12:42
Dependency walker shows that the missing DLLs are IESHIMS.DLL , WER.DLL and QTMULTIMEDIAKITD1.DLL.
I found QTMULTIMEDIAKITD1.DLL but there is no IESHIMS.DLL , WER.DLL in my system.
what i ve to do now:(:confused:

wysota
4th March 2011, 11:42
Dependency walker shows that the missing DLLs are IESHIMS.DLL , WER.DLL and QTMULTIMEDIAKITD1.DLL.
I found QTMULTIMEDIAKITD1.DLL but there is no IESHIMS.DLL , WER.DLL in my system.
what i ve to do now:(:confused:

Well... you could sit down and cry. Or you can find the missing dlls. Or you could try launching your app without them as they are probably not required for your app.