PDA

View Full Version : Cannot get Qt's Makefile to compile outside of Qt Creator

thenybbler
28th February 2011, 16:39
I am trying to write a script to do a nightly build of a Qt Project, my problem is that when I run the command mingw32-make.exe -f Makefile.Release it will compile fine but the linking of the project fails with the following output:

c:\Qt\2010.05\qt\lib/libqtmain.a(qtmain_win.o):qtmain_win.cpp:(.text+0x 1c2): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
c:\Qt\2010.05\qt\lib/libqtmain.a(qtmain_win.o):qtmain_win.cpp:(.text$_Z N7QVectorIPcE7reallocEii[QVector<char*>::realloc(int, int)]+0x187): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
c:\Qt\2010.05\qt\lib/libqtmain.a(qtmain_win.o):qtmain_win.cpp:(.eh_fram e+0x12): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Any Ideas on what I'm doing wrong when calling the make command by hand (am I forgetting something?)

Thanks in advance,

nightghost
28th February 2011, 16:47
Did you search in the forum for _Unwind_Resume (or something else) A few threads are already covering this issue.

thenybbler
28th February 2011, 18:00
It appeared to be a issue with the path not containing the DLLs for QtGui thanks for pointing me to other posts.

Noting for others who stumble upon this post looking for the answer:
running qtenv.bat will fix the path issue.

Thanks,

ChrisW67
28th February 2011, 22:57
Or running from the "Qt Command Prompt" that is installed (look in your Start menu) by the Qt SDK installer.