PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone actually have Phonon working on Windows?

pssss
8th March 2011, 20:49
If you do please tell me what set up you have. Compiler you are using, version of visual studio, etc...

I don't know why they make it so hard to get this working. I have Visual Studio 2010 installed and the compiled version of Qt for VS2008 which is supposed to work under VS2010 as well.

unit
8th March 2011, 20:54
I have both Qt-mingw and qt-vs 4.7.2 installed and phonon example work fine.

I'm compiled example with mingw and vs and it work

pssss
8th March 2011, 22:13
I have both Qt-mingw and qt-vs 4.7.2 installed and phonon example work fine.

I'm compiled example with mingw and vs and it work

Sorry I don't understand what you meant. Did you say that you have both mingw and vs? And how did you make ti work with mingw, as I understand it just can't work out of the box on Windows. Did you do something else, like configure it, compile it yourself or something? If so, where does it teach you how to do that, I've search the whole web to no avail.

If you meant you have Visual Studio, which version do you have? Did you compile it yourself?

Berryblue031
9th March 2011, 06:59
I use Phonon in my app to play audio with Visual Studio 2010 Qt 4.7.0 for visual studio and the Qt for VSPlugin.

Did you remember to add the Phonon module to your project? I didn't have any problems at all with it.

pssss
9th March 2011, 12:06
I use Phonon in my app to play audio with Visual Studio 2010 Qt 4.7.0 for visual studio and the Qt for VSPlugin.

Did you remember to add the Phonon module to your project? I didn't have any problems at all with it.

The thing is that I can't compile normal Qt either. When I load a pro file from VS 2010 it says it cannot find the path to the specified file but it doesn't even say which file it is. This is the error I get when loading a *.pro file:

--- (Import): Generating new project of myproject.pro file
--- (qmake) : Using: \bin\qmake
--- (qmake) : Working Directory: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\myproject
--- (qmake) : Arguments: -tp vc "myproject.pro" -o "myproject.vcxproj" QMAKE_INCDIR_QT=$(QTDIR)\\include QMAKE_LIBDIR_QT= QMAKE_LIBDIR=$(QTDIR)\\lib QMAKE_UIC=$(QTDIR)\\bin\\uic.exe QMAKE_MOC=$(QTDIR)\\bin\\moc.exe QMAKE_RCC=$(QTDIR)\\bin\\rcc.exe QMAKE_QMAKE=$(QTDIR)\\bin\\qmake.exe

The system cannot find the path specified

Gokulnathvc
9th March 2011, 13:14
Include directory might have some problem. reconfigure it.

Berryblue031
10th March 2011, 10:41
Ahhh I don't load pro files I had some problems when using the import/load functions of the vs plugin.

I created the Qt Application right from the start in VS, then for my collegue that uses QT Creator on Linux I exported my VS project with "create basic .pro file" option from the QT VS Plugin and we simply keep all source files in the .pri file, so when I add new files I export the project to .pri for him and when he adds new files I add them manually to my vs project( a bit of a pain actually but it doesn't happen that often and it's easy enough to see )

Try making a new QT project directly in VS and just add your source files to it manually if the project isn't that big.

Thành Viên Mới
18th March 2011, 18:51
add QTDIR=C:\Qt\4.7.2 into Enviroment WIndows