PDA

View Full Version : to all you double posters

schnitzel
8th March 2011, 21:54
don't know about you but I find it extremely annoying if somebody posts in one forum, then decides that the replies aren't worthy and blatantly posts the same text (sometimes with the same title) in another forum - makes me :mad:

squidge
8th March 2011, 22:10
I agree. I can reply to a post in one forum and then notice the exact same post in another forum and also like you say, your reply is basically ignored and the post decides to just post elsewhere with a direct copy.

If they waited a few days between posts, thinking the original post was maybe the incorrect location thats not so bad, but to do it within an hour of the original post is definitely annoying.

Lykurg
9th March 2011, 05:59
Hi, normally we try to delete/close/merge them as soon as possible. But lately I had not much time and when they post after several days it is hard to recognize double posts if you haven't followed the thread.

So in future please use the "report post" button to notify us if you notice a double post (I subsume these post under spam...) . And if you could paste the url of the corresponding double post in the text, that would be fine:)

ChrisW67
11th March 2011, 01:25
I second the sentiment

I second the sentiment ;)