PDA

View Full Version : Weird behaviour of QToolButton on a tablet PC with Windows 7

ChiliPalmer
9th March 2011, 21:39
Hi,

I have been working on a Main Window optimized for Tablet PCs. Part of that are Tool Bars which contain QToolButtons. These QToolButtons have autoRaise set to true.
I built both the Main Window and the Tool Bars from scratch, they have nothing to do with QMainWindow or QToolBar.
If I use a Mouse everything works just fine, the buttons are raised as soon as the cursor enters them and go down when they are clicked.
If I use the touch surface there is some really strange behaviour. The Widgets don't accept touch events, so they arrive as mouse events - a tap produces a mousePressEvent, releasing the tap a mouseReleaseEvent, and panning a mouseMoveEvent, just as expected.
However, a short tap raises the Buttons. If I hold the tap nothing happens at first, after about 2 seconds the Buttons are raised, and after about another 2 seconds they go down.

Does anyone have any experience with behaviour like that, or with using a Touch Pad with Qt? I really don't have a clue what to do, or what causes those problems