PDA

View Full Version : Problems compiling simple plugin

tehr
14th March 2011, 21:43
Hi

I am trying to get started on a project extending QtCreator, therefor I want a simple plugin to compile and show up in the UI.

I was following this tutorial (http://www.qtcentre.org/threads/37144-TUTORIAL-how-to-compile-qt-qtcreator-and-libqxt-on-Windows-Mingw-(with-openssl)) to compile QtCreator from source, and it seems to have worked just fine, as I used the compiled instance to develop my test plugin.

However I am failing to compile either my test plugin, nor for example the cpaster plugin (which comes with Qt, so kinda weird).

Here is what I am calling:

set QTDIR=...\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.1
set PATH=...\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.1\bin;...\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.1\lib;...\MinGW\bin;%SystemRoot%\System32
set QMAKESPEC=win32-g++
qmake
mingw32-make

either within my test plugin's folder or within the cpaster source folder.

The error I am getting is the following:

mingw32-make -f Makefile.Debug
mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory `.../Qt/dev2/testPlugin'
g++ -enable-stdcall-fixup -Wl,-enable-auto-import -Wl,-enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc -mthreads -Wl -shared -Wl,--out-implib,\lib\qtcreator\plugins\Nokia\libtasktop4QtC reatord.a -o \lib\qtcreator\plugins\Nokia\testPlugin.dll debug/main.o debug/testwidget.o debug/testPlugin.o debug/moc_testwidget.o debug/moc_testPlugin.o -L"...\Qt\dev2\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.1\lib" -L/lib/qtcreator -L/lib/qtcreator/plugins/Nokia -lA
ggregationd -lExtensionSystemd -lUtilsd -lBotand -lCored -lQtTestd4 -lQtGuid4 -lQtCored4
.../qt/dev2/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.4.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lAggregationd
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
mingw32-make[1]: *** [\lib\qtcreator\plugins\Nokia\testPlugin.dll] Error 1
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `.../Qt/dev2/testPlugin'
mingw32-make: *** [debug] Error 2

I obviously have something set up wrong, but I can't figure out what. I am new to the whole framework, so expect a newbie error rather than some complicated thing I have done wrong.

Help is very much appreciated, thanks

Added after 51 minutes:

I did manage to make it compile, using some additional things in the .pro file (as the todoplugin does as well)

Seems ok for now, although I am rather confident that it's not all right. But I can run it and see the menu