PDA

View Full Version : How to make the Group box flash with colour

baluk
3rd April 2011, 13:34
Hi,

I have few group boxes in my Qt application. I want to direct the user to which box he has to go one after the other. For that I thought of flashing the next group box few seconds once he is done with the current one. Can anyone please tell me how could I do this dynamically.

Thank You,
Baluk

high_flyer
4th April 2011, 16:07
For that I thought of flashing the next group box few seconds once he is done with the current one.
What is the criteria upon which you can tell that the user is done with a certain group box?

SixDegrees
4th April 2011, 16:30
Another thought would be to simply define the tab order of each box so tabbing moves between them in the correct order.

baluk
6th April 2011, 14:03
What is the criteria upon which you can tell that the user is done with a certain group box?

There is a button action in one group box which diplays an image and in the other box there is a scale on which he has to give a rating.

Thank You,

Baluk

Another thought would be to simply define the tab order of each box so tabbing moves between them in the correct order.

But in this case I have to press the tab all along which is an extra work I guess.

Thank You,
Baluk

high_flyer
6th April 2011, 14:03
There is a button action in one group box which diplays an image and in the other box there is a scale on which he has to give a rating.
So does it mean that when the button gets clicked you want to move to the next group?

baluk
6th April 2011, 14:30
Yes exactly.

high_flyer
6th April 2011, 14:33
Well, so connect to the click() signal, set focus to the next group.