PDA

View Full Version : File Manager - Model View Controller problem.

Mateusz1990
10th April 2011, 13:20
Hi. I'm new on this forum and this is my first post here. English isn't my native language so i'm sorry for every mistakes. I'm learning Qt (C++) and i have some problem. I want to develop in the future small file manager in free time but i have already a problem with MVC. I want to make my custom QListView with horizontal header, multicolumns and detailed view(like detailed ListView from Windows Forms) that will be able to work with QFileSystemModel. This custom QListView will shows to end user a list of directories and files in current directory. On application startup my custom QListView will get the first logical drive from combobox and shows all files and directories like in other file managers for example Total Commander. First of all I want only to extend QListView to show header, columns (Name, Size, Type, attributes <- from qfilesystemmodel). I read a lot of book about Qt and there are only how to create a custom model but no exapmle ffor custom view. Please help me and give me some advice that solves my problem.