PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Qt 4.7.2 - Mac OS X: Cmd+M doesn't minimize my application?!

agarny
28th April 2011, 18:34
On Mac OS X, to press Cmd+M should minimize the active application. At least, it does for Mac OS X applications that I have tried. However, when it comes to Qt applications, it varies from one application to another. For example, Qt Creator 2.1.0 does minimize, but qtdemo doesn't, and it's the same with my Qt application. I have created and compiled a very basic Qt application, and Cmd+M didn't work either, so that tells me that my application may not be the culprit. In fact, I have checked whether I use Cmd+M as a shortcut in my application, and I don't. Otherwise, thinking that Qt Creator 2.1.0 is compiled with Qt 4.7.1, I thought that maybe something got broken between 4.7.1 and 4.7.2, but I have recompiled my application with Qt 4.7.1 and I am still having the same problem.

So, as someone experienced / is experiencing the same problem? More importantly, does someone know how to fix this 'problem'?

Added after 45 minutes:

This got answered on Nokia's Qt Forum: http://developer.qt.nokia.com/forums/viewthread/5526/.