PDA

View Full Version : Trouble configuring Qt 4.7.2 Windows Binary

jshafferman
29th April 2011, 14:36
I have downloaded the Qt 4.7.2 Windows Binary and I have the newest Visual Studio Add-in 1.1.9. When I go into Visual Studio and compile my Qt program I getting the following error:

LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'QtHelpd4.lib'

I have no clue what to do because I checked for the QtHelpd4.lib and it doesn't even exist in the 4.7.2 libraries.... Anyone know how to fix this? I was working with 4.7.1 and having no problems then I 'upgraded' and now I am getting this error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also for the Qt 4.7.2 Windows Binary I am getting this error after running nmake:

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file '..\..\..\..\plugins\sqldrivers\qsq
lite4.dll'

Again it is a .dll that is missing but when I was using Qt 4.7.1 I wasn't getting this error.

Thanks for any help :)

jshafferman
29th April 2011, 17:54
Still haven't fixed anything but the missing qsqlite4.dll is actually sitting in the directory it should (or so I think) C:\Qt\4.7.2\plugins\sqldrivers\qsqlite4.dll.

The missing QtHelpd4.lib is in the SDK folder but not in the windows binary..... Very frustrating so I added in to the C:\Qt\4.7.2 and it didn't help :(

jshafferman
3rd May 2011, 18:12
Just as an FYI to anyone reading this post, I downloaded the 4.7.0 and 4.7.1 VS2008 add on and after switching to each version I still only get the QtHelpd4.dll missing when using the 4.7.2.... This seems to me as an issue on Qt's part.

squidge
3rd May 2011, 18:26
The easiest way to fix the problem would be to just recompile Qt, takes a couple of hours and then job done.