PDA

View Full Version : what the qwebview is currently loading, and its currently connected...

wambagilles
4th May 2011, 07:55
hi, i wish to know if it is possible to have some information from the webview after the load method is isuued, such as the item it currently loads, the server to which it is conected,...

wysota
4th May 2011, 19:23
See QWebPage::networkAccessManager().

wambagilles
5th May 2011, 06:27
thanks, but still a trouble, which method shall i use in QWebPage::networkAccessManager()

wysota
5th May 2011, 08:37
You can either attach to the finished() signal or subclass QNAM and reimplement its createRequest() method depending whether you need the information after the request has finished or when it is starting.

wambagilles
5th May 2011, 12:21
the later one seems the right one for my purpose, but i cannot see the createRequest() method in QNAM class refference, and i even have no i idear of what i will add to that method since i have been looking around QNAM class refference all the day i have not found anything straightforward on what the webview is currently loading or where it is connected...

More help, please

the later one seems the right one for my purpose, but i cannot see the createRequest() method in QNAM class refference, and i even have no i idear of what i will add to that method since i have been looking around QNAM class refference all the day i have not found anything straightforward on what the webview is currently loading or where it is connected...

More help, please

wysota
5th May 2011, 13:58
the later one seems the right one for my purpose, but i cannot see the createRequest() method in QNAM class refference,
Apparently you're not looking hard enough.

and i even have no i idear of what i will add to that method
Implement some mechanism for notifying yourself a particular request has just been created.

since i have been looking around QNAM class refference all the day i have not found anything straightforward on what the webview is currently loading or where it is connected...
Do you understand what QNetworkAccessManager is and how QWebPage makes use of it?

wambagilles
8th May 2011, 19:00
yes i do, i will look at it again a bit closely!