PDA

View Full Version : How to change the route in the *.h files ?

wter27
11th May 2011, 09:20
the route of the head files is wrong,and i have to modified it.But in windows xp,there is no way to change the environment variaties.So could i add some code into the program so that i could decrease my work time ?Poor english hope you could understand me .

MarekR22
11th May 2011, 09:23
Do you mean path to header files?
If yes then add path to your pro file, like this:

INCLUDEPATH += path1 \
path2 \
path3

wter27
11th May 2011, 09:43
in fact it doesn't work .the source code is like this

#include <taglib/taglib.h>
and the files route is like this

./taglib/include/taglib.h
so how could make sure that the QT could recognize the <taglib/taglib.h> is the file of ./taglib/include/taglib.h

high_flyer
11th May 2011, 11:38
so how could make sure that the QT could recognize the <taglib/taglib.h> is the file of ./taglib/include/taglib.h
You change <taglib/taglib.h> to <taglib.h> and add the path to the include paths.

squidge
11th May 2011, 12:57
But in windows xp,there is no way to change the environment variaties.You mean environment variables? Of course you can, they are in "My computer" :)

wter27
11th May 2011, 13:14
though I knew the way you just mentioned .But that would be a lot work to do.I just wondered if there is some easy way to work it out.

thanks ,i knew that .but in windows xp there is no way to make a link between the <taglib/taglib.h> and the ./taglib/include/taglib.h

SixDegrees
11th May 2011, 13:27
Your installation doesn't match what your code is calling for. One or the other will have to be changed.

wter27
11th May 2011, 13:36
Your installation doesn't match what your code is calling for. One or the other will have to be changed.

What is that
doesn't match what your code is calling for,i dont get it.could you give me some hints?

SixDegrees
11th May 2011, 13:58
Your source code is looking for headers in a place that doesn't exist. You either have to put your headers where your source code expects them to be, or change your source code to look in a different place.