PDA

View Full Version : How to deploy on a Windows Mobile

rickrvo
17th May 2011, 16:48
I have an application already built for windows, linux, mac os and maemo, now I have to port it to windows mobile. I’ve already managed to create a Qt build for winCE configured for wincewm60professional-msvc2008. My problem is that the application runs on the mobile emulator but when I make a CAB file and install it on a PocketPC it says that the app is not a valid wince application on a WM 4.21 version… and that some key or file is missing on a WM6 device.

I also added QtGui4.dll, QtCore4.dll, QtNetwork4.dll and msvcr90.dll to the application’s path too and the error continues…

I’m trying to make a new Qt build too for wince50standard-armv4i-msvc2008 but it keeps saying that my current version is 1500 and Qt builds VS version is 0 when I add it to Visual Studio ‘s Qt add-in...

I hope that you can enlighten me in some way.

Thanks in advance!

Juba
2nd August 2011, 15:50
Hi,
the issue with the VS add in is a well known bug of the release 1.1.9 (I think that you are using this version) so you should downgrade to the 1.1.7 .

For the rest I am not able to make a build for windows Mobile 6... but my device is correctly connected and configured to Visual Studio, you should check the configuration of the real device.