PDA

View Full Version : Qlabel position update

robotics
28th May 2011, 08:39
I have displayed the image in an Qlabel
Now I want to update the coordinate postion in Qlabel whenever I provide the coordinate value from the lineEdit.
I have obtained the coordinate position whenever I clicked on the image and now I want just to show position in Qlabel(image) whenever I provide the coordinate value..:)

wysota
28th May 2011, 09:28
And the question is...?

Santosh Reddy
28th May 2011, 09:33
This sounds like an open question, you need be specific.
What have you tired till now?
What is that stopping from doing so?

I don't how someone can become robot (robotics), without even knowing what they are doing. (may this is the reason many people still don't believe in robotics)

I am kidding:)

DanH
28th May 2011, 15:57
If you want to change the position of the label you use move() or setGeometry(). But understand that if the label is inside a layout the layout manager is going to more or less immediately "readjust" the size/position of the label back to where it was.

And remember that you may need to update() the label after changing its position, for the change to be made visible.

wysota
28th May 2011, 18:14
And remember that you may need to update() the label after changing its position, for the change to be made visible.
No, that's not true.

robotics
30th May 2011, 17:08
I don't how someone can become robot (robotics), without even knowing what they are doing. (may this is the reason many people still don't believe in robotics)
your this sentence sounds really rude.......
Maybe because some assholes like you are the reason why people don't believe in robotics
and by the way
I am also kidding;)