PDA

View Full Version : QSplitter Skype-alike

davideanastasia
1st June 2011, 11:37
Hi,
my application is currently using a QSplitter to split the Central Area in 2 parts. I would like the splitter to look like the one Skype uses on Mac (see screenshot: http://www-bgr-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Skype-5.0-Mac.jpg). What's the correct way to do that?

P.S. I think QtCreator uses a similar style to divide the edit area from the list of the file of the projects.

Santosh Reddy
2nd June 2011, 05:59
It is just matter of adjusting sizes, have a look at this example attachment, may be you want to be something like this 6508

ChrisW67
2nd June 2011, 08:19
P.S. I think QtCreator uses a similar style to divide the edit area from the list of the file of the projects.
Then you can look at the Qt Creator source code to see exactly how they do it.

davideanastasia
2nd June 2011, 15:26
It is just matter of adjusting sizes, have a look at this example attachment, may be you want to be something like this 6508

Thanks for the code, it's always nice to see how others use QtCreator. Unfortunately, this is not exactly what I'm looking for, because I would like to show a continuos line instead of the dot (which is the standard handle in OS X).

Then you can look at the Qt Creator source code to see exactly how they do it.

I guess I have to dig into it, but it is always hard to read code in big projects. Let's see what I can come out with...