PDA

View Full Version : how to include different modules in an application while using QtCreator4.7.4?

bharat0991
24th June 2011, 08:47
hii,
i m using Qt4.7.4, and while i was building a Browser in it, it require to include QtWebKit module,but i couldn't find the respective window which occur during new project creation(in which we are asked to include different modules in our program ).

please, anyone...can you help me?

Santosh Reddy
24th June 2011, 08:54
Add it to the project file (.pro) manually, and it would look like

QT += core gui webkit

bharat0991
26th June 2011, 21:30
thanx santosh sir......but i have one more query and it's just that i have installed Qt4.7.4 in my laptop,but i think it's not correctly installed,should i uninstall all my other C++ and java compilers before install Qt (because i think they all have same type minGW files).
Sir it is because when i run QtAssistant or QtDesigner or any web application , they are not running properly or i can say that they are not running at all.
Or if u can suggest where to download Qt software that run correctly.

thanx sir,
Bharat Soni

ChrisW67
26th June 2011, 22:41
thanx santosh sir......but i have one more query and it's just that i have installed Qt4.7.4 in my laptop,but i think it's not correctly installed,should i uninstall all my other C++ and java compilers before install Qt (because i think they all have same type minGW files).
No.

Sir it is because when i run QtAssistant or QtDesigner or any web application , they are not running properly or i can say that they are not running at all.

Diagnose the fault. Don't just guess. We cannot help you unless you provide information more detailed than "It does not work".

Or if u can suggest where to download Qt software that run correctly.

http://qt.nokia.com/downloads
There is no official release of Qt 4.7.4.