PDA

View Full Version : QT Learning

cuteatul
7th July 2011, 19:37
Hi all...

I am beginner in QT.. So i want a little help from my friends... I have several pdf's to learn about Qt... I just want suggestion.. that what is the best way to learn Qt and if there any good resource available.. plz help........

thanks..

mcosta
7th July 2011, 21:13
You can use the Qt eLearning PDFs materials, the Qt Tutorials, read some Qt book and .... ask to this forum ;)

MrShahi
8th July 2011, 08:22
I think the best way of learning Qt is to explorer Qt examples and use Qt Assistant for assistance..

calmspeaker
8th July 2011, 09:30
nod,Just write codes

grayfox
8th July 2011, 16:25
I am also new to Qt, I found that QtCentre's users are really helpful, at least they try their best to point you to the right direction.

The way I am learning is to try out all the examples, and trying to port some of my pet projects to Qt also help a lot, because you are already well understood the idea and business logics of your pet projects, you can only focus on the technical part, which is simply how to get things done in Qt's way.

I think I have a harder path in moving to Qt because I only have Windows programming background, in addition to learning Qt, I also have to learn how to deal with cross platform coding, setting up environment in different OS, these are all new stuff for me.