PDA

View Full Version : QListView header move on drag and Expandability to get applied to column 0 only

vinnu
10th November 2006, 14:46
Hai

I have a QListview column header(assume 11 Number of headers) with some items in it. I am able to drag the column on the header and place on any column on the Qheader.
In my project , under Menu i have option of choosing the group and depending on the group choose items gets grouped under QListview with the group i choose.In this situation when i am dragging and dropping the one of the header, treecontrol (Expanding facility of QListview of child) is also getting moved with the first header .i.e expandability feature is set to parent item.So ,When i am moving the column 0 header the expandability feature is aloso moving with it.
I want it(expandability feature) to be located at column 0 inspte of column move on header.

I have used the connect stmt to connect when i drag the header.When i drag the column on the header from column 3 to column 0 the expandability feature is also moved with column 0.when i close the application and open it again i am able to find the expandability feature on the moved header which is located on column 0.

could anybody help me

thanks
vinnu