PDA

View Full Version : play audio file

hema
10th August 2011, 11:55
hi,

i want to play a wav file .
QMediaPluginLoader: Failed to load plugin: "C:/QtSDK/Simulator/Qt/mingw/plugins/mediaservice/qsimulatorengined.dll" "The plugin 'C:/QtSDK/Simulator/Qt/mingw/plugins/mediaservice/qsimulatorengined.dll' uses incompatible Qt library. Expected build key "Windows mingw release full-config", got "Windows mingw debug full-config""
QMediaPluginLoader: Failed to load plugin: "C:/QtSDK/Simulator/Qt/mingw/plugins/mediaservice/qtmedia_audioengined.dll" "The plugin 'C:/QtSDK/Simulator/Qt/mingw/plugins/mediaservice/qtmedia_audioengined.dll' uses incompatible Qt library. Expected build key "Windows mingw release full-config", got "Windows mingw debug full-config""
defaultServiceProvider::requestService(): no service found for - "com.nokia.qt.mediaplayer"

any one please help me in solving this problem.

thanks in advance.

hema.

aya_lawliet
11th August 2011, 06:27
have you included the Qt Multimedia kit?

import QtMultimediaKit 1.1

and in your pro file, i think you should include the following lines:

CONFIG += MOBILITY
MOBILITY += multimedia

Also, you can only test playing your wav on an actual symbian device. If you run your program on desktop, an error will say that the Qt Multimedia Kit is not installed ( or something similar ). If you run on simulator, the error will say that the multimedia service is not available ( or something like that ).