PDA

View Full Version : Warning redeclared without dllimport attribute after being referenced with dlllinkage

CroOm
18th August 2011, 13:43
When using qwt a lot of warning appear during compilation:

..\..\..\qwt\qwt-6.0.0\src/qwt_interval.h:270: warning: 'bool QwtInterval::isValid() const' redeclared without dllimport attribute after being referenced with dll linkage

In qwt examples it is about 20 warnings each, but on bigger projects it gets into an unclear state because these warnings are flooding the compiler output and you are able to miss real warnings....
Is there any solution?

[working with QT4.70, QWT 6.0.0, Windows 7 64Bit (Compiler:MinGW) ]

Added after 14 minutes:

in advance:
posts like "on my linux-system everything works fine" or "Iam working under debian 16core nonX86er powerpc and VS 2010" does not help,
I am afraid this warning is Win7+QWT or even Win7+QWT+minGW specific.

agarny
10th October 2011, 06:56
Hi CroOm,

Did you get anywhere with that warning issue you reported? I am having the exact same issue using Qwt 6.0.1 on Windows 7 using Qt 4.7.4 + MinGW. I have tried all sorts of #pragma statements, but to no avail.

Cheers, Alan.

mpita
10th October 2011, 08:33
Hi CroOm,

Did you get anywhere with that warning issue you reported? I am having the exact same issue using Qwt 6.0.1 on Windows 7 using Qt 4.7.4 + MinGW. I have tried all sorts of #pragma statements, but to no avail.

Cheers, Alan.

Same issue here, same Qwt version, Qt 4.7.0, MinGW with Windows Vista.

BenG
18th November 2011, 08:59
Hi all,

Not helping much but same issue here with Windows XP, Qt 4.7.4, QWT 6.0.1 (so not Win 7/Vista specific)