PDA

View Full Version : Qt Creator - Librarries - Ready for ANSI C ?!

kosasker
20th August 2011, 22:04
Hi all. I want to use Qt Creator for C development. Already it can build native applications but i cant see results in the terminal.

Did you have a any tutor, or plugin about this. I want to develop python and pyqt based apps with qt creator too.

Monkey Studio is a good about this but i want to use qt creator. I need a hint. Regards.

wysota
20th August 2011, 22:56
You can't see results of what? Did you enable the console subsystem for your Windows program (CONFIG+=console in the project file)?

kosasker
20th August 2011, 23:15
for example, i cant see printf output at application output section.

i just want write native c or c++ codes with qt creator, and build them clearly. I'm using eclipse and CDT for this but i didnt want to use eclipse any more...
simple c code.

#include <stdio.h>
int main()
{
printf("hello world!");
return 0;
}

how can i configure qt creator about this?
----
i added conio.h library and getch() function and now i can see application output in terminal but not in application output section. Ok. problem solved for me. Thanks.

squidge
20th August 2011, 23:28
Qt is a C++ library, your going to struggle to use it with plain vanilla C.

Or are you saying you just want to use Qt creator to build standard C applications, taking no advantage of Qt itself?

kosasker
20th August 2011, 23:31
Qt is a C++ library, your going to struggle to use it with plain vanilla C.

Or are you saying you just want to use Qt creator to build standard C applications, taking no advantage of Qt itself?

Yes second one. I edited my previous message. Ok. there was no problem about creator. I just added conio.h and its working like i want.

wysota
20th August 2011, 23:43
Or you could have just followed my advice.