PDA

View Full Version : Error Creating MeeGo Templates Message Box in Qt Creator 2.3

lotek
12th September 2011, 14:13
Hello

Every time I attempt to open a default session (ported fro the earlier version of the Creator and SDK) I get the "Error Creating MeeGo Templates" Message Boxes with the "Unable to create Debian templates: No Qt version set" message.
The number of Message Boxes equals to the number of projects in the session. Then everything ( compilation and execution ) works.
The Qt version in projects in the session is correctly set..

What shall I do to eliminate these annoying Message Boxes?

thanks

hijn
15th September 2011, 09:58
I copied a whole folder with a Qt project from an Ubuntu machine to a Windows XP machine and got the same error when opening the project file. Like lotek before me everything else in the project works, build and run and does it's thing. Anybody knowwhat to do to resolve or should I do the project from scratch on my XP machine?
Thanks, Hijn.

Angeldark
5th November 2014, 09:00
That happens when opening a project that was saved with a different QT version. The issue comes from the .pro.user file. You can remove it (while your project is closed in QT Creator, so it won't be recreated automatically) and then reopen the project. The bad thing is that you'll have to reconfigure the project options: Targets, build settings, editor settings...
Maybe it could be done editing the old .pro.user file and change/remove the proper fields but it doesn't seem an easy task.