PDA

View Full Version : Qt project with mingw & Dev-C++ IDE

MarkoSan
31st January 2006, 20:35
Does anyone have an barebone qt project, that compiles under Dev-C++ IDE. Is so, can somene send it? If there is no such project, what settings do I have to fill in into Dev-C++ project?

DevCow
31st January 2006, 23:12
try this-> hxxp://qtwin.sourceforge.net/qt3-win32/devcpp.php

cu,

DevCow

MarkoSan
1st February 2006, 06:19
You probably meant:
http://qtwin.sourceforge.net/qt3-win32/devcpp.php
:)

fullmetalcoder
1st February 2006, 08:45
It's for Qt3 and may not help you a lot!
I develop a small tool to handle that under Dev-Cpp but never release it for non-personal use...
I you wish it I can send you all the related stuff I did!

MarkoSan
1st February 2006, 08:47
Yes, that would be nice of you, can you PLEASE send it as soon as possible?

:rolleyes:

fullmetalcoder
1st February 2006, 20:43
It's an early beta and need a tool to be called (no .mak addons since it didn't worked for me!) Anyway you can try it, enjoy it(I hope) and continue the developpement (stupid me!!!keep dreaming !!!):D

abuseukk
5th April 2006, 14:30
i use this files but when i started the install and click "Create" the program show "couldn't open devcpp.cfg"... Why???

abuseukk
6th April 2006, 09:02
I allready have no problem with this, but how to compile? First I click qtcomp to make QExtraFile, but when I click Execute->Compile the compiler show me 1 error...
D:\My Projects\QTTEST2\Makefile.win [Build Error] [Project1.exe] Error 1
Somebody to know why compiler say this error?

fullmetalcoder
14th April 2006, 15:48
I can't help you without a precise log... It looks like a Dev-C++ error. The small hack I made do not modify *.dev or makefile so I can't figure out what's wrong...

abuseukk
19th April 2006, 06:44
What is your version of dev C++? May be this problem can find in new dev C++...

fullmetalcoder
19th April 2006, 12:42
I'm using Dev-C++ 4.9.9.2 bundled with MinGW 3.4.2 but I'm no longer compiling with it. Since I encountered a f****** unexplained compiling but (something about "intermodule optimisation not implemented yet") I just gave it up and went back to command line until my project (DevQt) allows me to compile with a GUI.