PDA

View Full Version : Qt Mobility Multimedia Modul on Windows 7 doesnt work

Darian
10th October 2011, 15:21
Hello,

i made a video and picture (diashow)player with qt mobility on linux (ubuntu). It was very easy and works very well.

Now I tried to compile Qt Mobility on Windows 7, but it doesnt work, and i had a lot of errors.
I tried the same on my brothers notebook. It compilied and installed well. (i guess with all modules)

But the player doesnt play anything. I read a lot bad things about the Qt Mobility on win 7.

Does it work on Win 7 (actually the multimedia module) or is there a bug? Maybe i could try the current Qt Mobility developer code?

thx for all informations about this...

Bye Darian

Darian
29th January 2012, 16:34
Hey, know it works on windows 7 as well. It works on my notebook and on my brothers notebook as well.

But on a other pc the videos and pictures doesnt play. I installed ffshow and directX already.

Maybe somebody know whats the reason? What have i to install for this stuff? I tried the videowidget application from the qt mobilitys example directory. It works on my notebook but doesnt work on a other?

Ideas?? Please give me a advice?

bye Darian

Darian
30th January 2012, 21:39
My solution till now:
- Installed K-Lite Package (who uses ffdshow...)
- Installed qtcreate with the qt framework
- Compiled and installed qtmobility

After the installation of qtmobility, it works...i have no idea why my player binary belongs to the qtmobility source code and there libs.

Maybe anyone knows whats going on there. Its a installed dll?
When i change the c:/qtMobility directory to c:/qtMobilityold => it doesnt work. Which file is so important in the qtmobility directory?

thx and have fun
Darian