PDA

View Full Version : use Thread update many GUI

phuong_90
22nd October 2011, 18:00
Hello, every one. I'm Phuong, I come from VietNam. I have a problem: I have a thread and I want to update many interface by signal and slot? my thread is a
variable(public) in interface 1, and I have function(public) getThread() to return this thread. And I want to update interface 2 use this thread(by signal and slot). But it is not update? Can you tell me solve?
Thanks!

amleto
22nd October 2011, 22:07
see my sig.

Maybe you just want to use moveToThread() method? All slots are invoked in the slot's instance's thread.

phuong_90
23rd October 2011, 01:50
Thank you for reply. I'm new member of QT, My English so bad! I still use a thread but, this thread is not an attribute of interface 1, I define it as a global variable( can use for many class), and this thread is updated two interface. Thanks for reply!

amleto
23rd October 2011, 21:53
see my sig.

phuong_90
2nd November 2011, 18:37
I have a question. I use one thread update many object GUI. But this thread have only update a gui. If I have n object want to update gui, Should I have n thread? Help me!

souka
20th November 2011, 00:03
hello for all, i tried to do a thread with qt haw i can display a videocam like this picture !!someone can help me please 7115

Santosh Reddy
20th November 2011, 05:23
What is you question?

Did you look at http://www.qtcentre.org/wiki/index.php?title=Updating_GUI_from_QThread