PDA

View Full Version : QtCreate 2.3.0 and Opencv 2.3.0 installation

MohdRash
29th October 2011, 00:50
Hello all

i'm a new to qt, i used to use opencv with microsoft visual studio 2010 express edition without any problems

but when decided to swtich to Qt i faced a common problem of installing and linking opencv with qt ..
i've read many and many posts for suggested solutions , but most of them confused me up .. that's maybe usually because i'm not keen to compiler types and
other stuff related to it like buidling libraries and using cmake

however ,, i need a simple and precise explanation for installing opencv with qt plz..

danilodsp
29th October 2011, 06:35
Hi Mohd,

I followed this tutorial:
http://knowtheabc.wordpress.com/2011/02/25/windows-opencv-and-qt-creator/
and
http://knowtheabc.wordpress.com/2011/02/25/opencv-in-qt/

he uses OpenCV 2.2, but it is the same as 2.3.

When debugging, if you have problems just ask.

MohdRash
30th October 2011, 08:08
Hello danilodsp

thank you for helping me .. when i try to compile opencv 2.3 libraries using cmake 2.8 or 2.6 it tills me that
----------------
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "MinGW Makefiles". CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set. You probably need to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "MinGW Makefiles". CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set. You probably need to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file:C:/OpenCV2.3/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeCCompiler.cmake
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file:C:/OpenCV2.3/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake
Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
---------------

where i've specified native compiler from
C:\QtSDK\mingw\bin
g++.exe for c++ & gcc.exe for c

and thanks again :-)

MohdRash
31st October 2011, 20:13
Hello again ...looks like i had some problem during cmake compilation however , it's done now ... but now i'm facing a debugging error that says

C:\OpenCV2.3\build\bin\opencv_ffmpeg_64.dll:-1: error: file not recognized: File format not recognized