PDA

View Full Version : the mouse's wheel roll problem in embedded linux

lzpmail
27th December 2011, 08:18
hi, i write a software in embedded linux, the processor is ARM9; when i roll mouse wheel a while in a interface(don't let mouse move), the mouse automatic move to screen left bottom, i inherit mouse event(like mousePressEvent, mouseMoveEvent and so on)and print some information, i found before the mouse move to screen left bottom the soft receive a mouse press event, i don't know why. when i in QTableWidget static roll mouse wheel, the mouse automatic move to screen left bottom more ordinary. if you operate mouse like this a while, the soft cann't receive mouse event(it not print information), please help . thank you.

lzpmail
28th December 2011, 07:04
no one found this problem before, i really don't know what the reason, please help. :)

Spitfire
4th January 2012, 09:15
Are you doing anything odd, like triggering mouse events to change cursor position, or triggering mouse events at all anywhere in your app?

Create very simple app which will only print events comming in and see if that happens there as well.
It may be a bug in Qt but I wouldn't bet on it, more likely it's something in your app.