PDA

View Full Version : ActiveQt Examples fail with VS2010

magpielover
13th January 2012, 14:26
Hello,
I have just accomplished the integration of Qt with VS2010.
I am able to open and run a Qt application (.pro file) without a flaw. However, when I try to build the dotnet examples in Qt\4.8.0\examples\activeqt\dotnet..., I get a persistent error. The error is as follows:

Warning 1 warning D9035: option 'clr:oldsyntax' has been deprecated and will be removed in a future release D:\user\kirbac\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.8.0\examples\act iveqt\dotnet\wrapper\lib\cl lib

Warning 2 warning C4561: '__fastcall' incompatible with the '/clr' option: converting to '__stdcall' d:\user\kirbac\qtsdk\desktop\qt\4.8.0\src\corelib\ tools\qchar.h 310 1 lib

Error 103 error LNK2028: unresolved token (0A0003C4) "public: static class QString __cdecl QString::fromWCharArray(wchar_t const *,int)" (?fromWCharArray@QString@@$$FSA?AV1@PB_WH@Z) referenced in function "class QString __clrcall StringToQString(class System::String ^)" (?StringToQString@@$$FYM?AVQString@@P$AAVString@Sy stem@@@Z) D:\user\kirbac\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.8.0\examples\act iveqt\dotnet\wrapper\lib\tools.obj lib

Error 2 The type or namespace name 'netWorker' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) D:\user\kirbac\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.8.0\examples\act iveqt\dotnet\wrapper\main.cs 10 4 app

Warning 109 Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "lib". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. app

Warning 110 The referenced component 'lib' could not be found.
This example is very important because it demonstrates how a C++ Qt class can be used in C# .NET environment. If I get it working, I will be able to access my own class from C# .*
I cannot employ any VS solutions in the examples. Is there anyone who can help me with that?

Thanks