PDA

View Full Version : How to solve gmake error?

robertchoi
31st January 2012, 11:54
Hi, I have a issue during gmake..

error message is as below... Would you please let me know how to solve it....

../../../../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/arch/qatomic_i386.h: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
../../../../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/arch/qatomic_i386.h:132: error: impossible constraint in 'asm'
../../../../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/arch/qatomic_i386.h:132: error: impossible constraint in 'asm'
gmake[4]: *** [.obj/release-shared/main.o] Error 1
gmake[4]: Leaving directory `/root/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.0/examples/declarative/touchinteraction/gestures/experimental-gestures'
gmake[3]: *** [sub-gestures-experimental-gestures-experimentalgestures-pro-make_default] Error 2
gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/root/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.0/examples/declarative/touchinteraction'
gmake[2]: *** [sub-touchinteraction-make_default] Error 2
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/root/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.0/examples/declarative'
gmake[1]: *** [sub-declarative-make_default] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/root/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.0/examples'
gmake: *** [sub-examples-make_default-ordered] Error 2

oqtdev
1st February 2012, 04:17
Some more information would be helpful. What exactly are you trying to compile? Are you cross-compiling Qt itself for some target platform?
It appears you have hit a problem with the gcc assembler. The syntax for using registers changed at some point. Can you share that snippet of code that's causing the problem?