PDA

View Full Version : GraphicView Images or pictures in phonon

Kethan Kumar
16th February 2012, 10:09
Hi....
Whether the GraphicView Images or pictures can be displayed in a phonon video player.

I mean I have designed a form which consist of a graphicview and video player. I want to use DragandDrop actions. That is I want to Drag the image from the Graphic view and drop it into video player. Please its urgent can anybody help me. Please...................

wysota
16th February 2012, 10:39
How would that work? Do you want to display that image? You don't need a video player for that.

Kethan Kumar
16th February 2012, 11:00
actually i am doing a simple project. where i have added 4 graphic views into form which will be receiving raw frames from analog cameras(the frames will be refreshed every 5 seconds) i have also added 4 phonon video players to display live videos from the analog cameras(initially the 4 video players will be blank) and when the graphic view image is dragged into video player ,that particular video player will display live video from the the specific camera .(Actually the 4 graphic views will act like a film strip or thumbnails which will be refreshed every time).

wysota
16th February 2012, 13:24
If you encode the information about the source in the drag object, then you can extract that information in the drop and attach your player to the video source of your choice. Read the docs on handling custom drag and drop in Qt.

Kethan Kumar
17th February 2012, 05:24
sir can you pleas help me sir...... I have added a graphic view and a video player but i am stuck. i Read the documents but i am not getting it sir

wysota
17th February 2012, 07:34
I am sorry but you can't solve your problem with two lines of code or clicking around with your mouse. You have to have a deep understanding of what you have to implement. If you ask a specific question I will do my best to answer it but I will not code this solution for you. If all you can do is add widgets to forms then maybe you should learn more first before you start working on more difficult problems.