PDA

View Full Version : Linker errors Phonon lib

tcampos
6th March 2012, 10:47
Hi there,

I'm trying to use the function Phonon::createPlayer() to play some .wav files in my application.
I've built Qt 4.7.4 in static mode with the phonon libs using the MS Visual Studio 2005 with: configure -debug-and-release -phonon -static and added to the necessary includes and libs to the project.

I have this output:

1>playbeep.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Phonon::MediaSource::~MediaSource(void)" (__imp_??1MediaSource@Phonon@@QAE@XZ)
1>playbeep.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Phonon::MediaSource::MediaSource(class QString const &)" (__imp_??0MediaSource@Phonon@@QAE@ABVQString@@@Z)
1>playbeep.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall Phonon::MediaObject::play(void)" (__imp_?play@MediaObject@Phonon@@QAEXXZ)
1>playbeep.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) class Phonon::MediaObject * __cdecl Phonon::createPlayer(enum Phonon::Category,class Phonon::MediaSource const &)" (__imp_?createPlayer@Phonon@@YAPAVMediaObject@1@W4 Category@1@ABVMediaSource@1@@Z)

Can you help me solving this problem? I tried everything...

Thanks in advance.
Tiago Campos

learningqt
10th April 2012, 13:40
got the solution??

tcampos
3rd May 2012, 17:43
Sorry for taking all this time to answer.
No, still no solution. :(

Seems that Phonon libs have problems with static compilation.