PDA

View Full Version : how to create partition table in interface?

aisabellafontes
6th March 2012, 20:38
Hi everyone!

I have one problem and I need your help, please.
I want to design interface project, and I want create like partition table (e.g. gparted), but I DONT have idea.
(I use PyQt or Qml)

Help-me please.7471

ChrisW67
7th March 2012, 06:30
Sure you have an idea. Your idea is throw out a broad question and hope somebody does your work for you ;)

You need to read some documentation: QMainWindow, QMenu, QToolBar, QTableView or QTableWidget, and QComboBox

Combine it with some more documentation: Layout Management and Main window examples and even more examples.

Once you have looked at all that you should be able to see how a UI like that is constructed and which bit of the UI I have not really addressed.

aisabellafontes
7th March 2012, 14:22
;)

I'm sorry I did not specify in witch component I need help..

So, the component I'm looking for on like that on the screenshot, in witch it is possible to resize parts of it, and still being able to access the resized parts to get it index.

I'm reading the source code of gparted, but as I know it is gtk, I need to know how to do the same thing in a QT version. Anyway, if you can help me, thank you very much!

NullPointer
7th March 2012, 22:36
Take a look: http://qtparted.sourceforge.net/, "it is the GParted with Qt..." (Hope they don't read this :P )

HTH

aisabellafontes
12th March 2012, 13:15
Thank u VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!