PDA

View Full Version : QDevelop SQLite Driver Issue

Phan Sin Tian
9th December 2006, 22:32
I have install the windows version of QT 4.1.4 and QDevelop.

But when I try to create a new project in QDevelop, the messagebox shows

"Unable to establish database connection, QDevelop needs SQL Support, Please read the QTSqlDriver for information how to built it."

Can anyone shwo me how to go about doing this.

Thanks a lot in advance.

tzioboro
10th December 2006, 19:01
You miss sqlite plugin probably ... try to upgrade Qt ... or if you have sources for qt ... you may compile sqlite driver from QTDIR/src/plugins/sqldrivers/sqlite .. you may need add ../../../../include to INCLUDEPATH in sqlite.pro in that directory ... this what I have to do yesterday ... becouse I have installed qt without sqlite support (under linux) than copy that plugin to QTDIR_INSTALLED/plugins/sqlsqldrivers

Phan Sin Tian
16th December 2006, 15:31
You miss sqlite plugin probably ... try to upgrade Qt ... or if you have sources for qt ... you may compile sqlite driver from QTDIR/src/plugins/sqldrivers/sqlite .. you may need add ../../../../include to INCLUDEPATH in sqlite.pro in that directory ... this what I have to do yesterday ... becouse I have installed qt without sqlite support (under linux) than copy that plugin to QTDIR_INSTALLED/plugins/sqlsqldrivers
Hi, Tzioboro,

I am using the Window binary Version of QT, will that make any difference?

CKILLA
1st August 2010, 12:38
Hi i have a problem with the Qdevelop,

Compileren (make)...
C:/Qt/4.6.3/mingw/bin/mingw32-make -f Makefile.Release
mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory `C:/Users/C-Killa/Documents/C++/test'
g++ -c -O2 -Wall -frtti -fexceptions -mthreads -DUNICODE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -DQT_DLL -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I"c:\Qt\4.6.3\qt\include\QtCore" -I"c:\Qt\4.6.3\qt\include\QtGui" -I"c:\Qt\4.6.3\qt\include" -I"c:\Qt\4.6.3\qt\include\ActiveQt" -I"build" -I"build" -I"c:\Qt\4.6.3\qt\mkspecs\win32-g++" -o build\dialogimpl.o src\dialogimpl.cpp
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `C:/Users/C-Killa/Documents/C++/test'
'g++' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
mingw32-make[1]: *** [build/dialogimpl.o] Error 1
mingw32-make: *** [release] Error 2
---------------------- Build finished without error----------------------
Can someone help me to solve this problem?

squidge
1st August 2010, 12:47
Have you installed GCC ?