PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Compile qextserialport on max os 10.6

KenJustKen
16th March 2012, 17:54
I am trying to compile qextserialport on a Mac OSX 10.6 and I keep getting the following errors. Any ideas on what I need to do to fix this? I use this code on Windows with no problems, but the mac version is killing me.

Thanks in advance,

Ken

The code that it does not seem to like is

/*
A device has been discovered via IOKit.
Create a QextPortInfo if possible, and emit the signal indicating that we've found it.
*/
void QextSerialEnumeratorPrivate::onDeviceDiscoveredOSX ( io_object_t service )
{
Q_Q(QextSerialEnumeratorPrivate);
QextPortInfo info;
info.vendorID = 0;
info.productID = 0;
if( getServiceDetailsOSX( service, &info ) )
Q_EMIT q->deviceDiscovered( info );
}

F/Users/ken/QtSDK/Desktop/Qt/474/gcc/lib -o debug/qextserialenumerator_osx.o ../../qextserialport_12/src/qextserialenumerator_osx.cpp
../../qextserialport_12/src/qextserialenumerator_osx.cpp: In member function 'void QextSerialEnumeratorPrivate::onDeviceDiscoveredOSX (io_object_t)':
../../qextserialport_12/src/qextserialenumerator_osx.cpp:199: error: cannot convert 'QextSerialEnumerator*' to 'QextSerialEnumeratorPrivate* const' in initialization
../../qextserialport_12/src/qextserialenumerator_osx.cpp:204: error: 'class QextSerialEnumeratorPrivate' has no member named 'deviceDiscovered'
../../qextserialport_12/src/qextserialenumerator_osx.cpp: In member function 'void QextSerialEnumeratorPrivate::onDeviceTerminatedOSX (io_object_t)':
../../qextserialport_12/src/qextserialenumerator_osx.cpp:213: error: cannot convert 'QextSerialEnumerator*' to 'QextSerialEnumeratorPrivate* const' in initialization
../../qextserialport_12/src/qextserialenumerator_osx.cpp:218: error: 'class QextSerialEnumeratorPrivate' has no member named 'deviceRemoved'
../../qextserialport_12/src/qextserialenumerator_osx.cpp: At global scope:
../../qextserialport_12/src/qextserialenumerator_osx.cpp:227: warning: unused parameter 'setup'
make[2]: *** [debug/qextserialenumerator_osx.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/Users/ken/Documents/qextserialport-build-desktop-Desktop_Qt_4_7_4_for_GCC__Qt_SDK__Debug/buildlib'
make[1]: *** [debug-all] Error 2
make: *** [sub-buildlib-make_default-ordered] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/Users/ken/Documents/qextserialport-build-desktop-Desktop_Qt_4_7_4_for_GCC__Qt_SDK__Debug/buildlib'
make: Leaving directory `/Users/ken/Documents/qextserialport-build-desktop-Desktop_Qt_4_7_4_for_GCC__Qt_SDK__Debug'
The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code 2.

norobro
16th March 2012, 20:22
Didn't see anything in the change log but the current code is different: link (http://code.google.com/p/qextserialport/source/browse/src/qextserialenumerator_osx.cpp#194)